It's such a different world now isn't it? With the many hats in the closet waiting to be picked.

On weekdays, I am in front of the computer at 6:30am and stop at 5pm with a 30 minute lunch and prayer break in between. There are days my nights are filled with coachings, meetings, webinars, interviews, and soon the speaking programme which takes me all the way till 10pm, sometimes 11pm.

There are days I cry to my husband at the time I'm losing with him and my kids while I work. He always convinces me of his support and that I'm also doing this for the kids' future.

So I make it up to them all by spending my weekends completely for them. Last weekend, we had a pool party, no rule Saturday night, and fun in the sand. This week, I made a big breakfast spread; pancakes as requested by my eldest and my main man's favourite, sausages and eggs with toasted bread.

It brings joy for me to hear my daughter's, "Mama made pancakes for me?!?!?" And my husband's "Thank you for breakfast. I love it." The youngest is 1, so 😅 .

Here's to keeping a balance to our best ability.

-imanrozhan-