Hi everyone! Today we start our new Art in Nature series which will be here every Thursday, though normally it will be out a little earlier than this. I'm still getting used to my new schedule, so this is here later than it should be. There is so much "art" out in nature in so many forms and it can be found in the country, town or city as well. We just need to look around a bit. This picture today came from one of my earlier summer walks to the river. I'm not sure what this little plant is, but I found it quite interesting anyway. It was about 5 inches (12.5cm) tall and had these little purple "grape-like" buds on it. I don't know if they were buds for flowers, or perhaps seeds left over from flowers. I marked the plant so I could keep track of it, but the next day it was gone, and it was the only one I could find like it. These little unusual things are what really make the art in nature interesting. We hope you have a wonderful day and God bless!

Steve and Muffin.

©2021 Steve McLeod.